9/22/11

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #21


It's time for another CAS-ual Fridays!  The weeks really fly by don't they?  So much in fact, that I had to take a week off.  I am way way too busy for my own good!  This post is pre-scheduled, so I am guessing by the time you read this, I will be in Kansas City with my very good friend, Amy!  We are meeting with Lynn and Jinny for dinner!  I am sure we are having a fabulous time!  :)  And I am sure I will have pictures to share with you soon!  ;)

Here is this weeks challenge...

Mostly Monochromatic 3 + 1 Create a CAS project using at least 3 monochromatic shades of the color of your choice Plus chocolate brown.

SO, stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out all of the Monochromatic creations!  I know there will be lots of eye candy for you to check out!  Our sponsor this week, Stampotique, sent us some super cute stamps!  I will have a creation to share soon using the stamps they sent to me!  Here is a link to their store to check out all the amazing images they have to offer!  


Thanks for coming by today!  I will be back soon with my last post as September Guest Designer for Wee Memories!  Have a great Friday!

Laurie



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your creation and hope you had a fabulous dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a marvelous time with the ladies! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS