8/15/11

Let's Hang Out

Hi all!  Hope everyone is having a great Monday so far!  I just got home from work and thought I would hop on and share a new card!  I made this little Clear and Simple creation and I just have to share how much I love this set!  I used Tweet Notes...it's so fun and very versatile!  Here is my card...

tweet notes 2

I colored the bird with R24, R29 and Y35.  I just blended with the lighter red and yellow for a 2 tone tummy!  :)  I paper pieced the leaves after stamping the branch directly on to the cloud paper!  Super easy!  I added a little black twine for a finishing touch! 

Well, I am off to clean up and a messy house! We had a crazy weekend, ending with my little ones birthday party!  There are balloons and toys everywhere!  It was such a fun day yesterday but the aftermath doesn't look fun!  :)  Hope you have a great evening! Thanks for stopping!

27 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute little scene! I love that two-toned bird, it's awesome! Great card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Laurie, love the colour blending on the birdie. Have fun tidying up!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet inking on the bird...adorable Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your two-toned birdie is super cute! Happy birthday to your little one! My daughter just turned 6 today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! LOVE that bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, I love your coloring on the bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that bird! so your house after a birthday party sounds like mine everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Laurie - love how you colored the bird! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring on that adorable birdie and I love those outline letters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s beautiful as usual. I have cased your card for this week´s CASE study challenge.please have a look...http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.com/2011/08/case-study.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest card ever! Love that birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!
    it just makes me smile...
    it's so cheerful!
    And you are very brave...
    party...
    at your house...
    very brave!
    I rent places so I don't have to deal with the cleanup!
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bird is just so cute sitting on that branch!!! Love the twine at the grass line!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eek! The bird is so adorable! I love the little scene. That is some mad coloring on the bird--wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet!! Love the cloud PP, and your bird is simply adorable!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really sweet little number!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too CUTE! LOVE the two-tone birdie, and your bit of twine is the perfect, finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this design Laurie! That birdie is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eeeeeek! Super cute. Love the way you coloured that wonderful birdie.
    Love the layout too! The scene is just so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So dang CUTE!!! Love the coloring of the cute little bird!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS