8/29/11

Let's chat...



Good afternoon! I just got home and had this post set to post and obviously it was a no go this morning! So here I am....better late than never! I have a little Clear and Simple for you today! Another from my favorite House Notes II....

polka dot couch

I stamped this on to some adorable polka dot paper and then popped it up on foam tape!  I thought the blue, black and red made a fun color combo!  Then I added in some black buttons from the CSS designer mix!  I also rounded some corners for a fun little modern design.

lets chat polka dot 2

Here is the full set...So many cute images and sentiments!


That is it for today!  Stop over to Clear and Simple and check out their blog and store! They have so many cute imgaes!  Did you know that Amber D. writes the newsletter for Clear and Simple?  Sign up here to get her monthly Style Watch!  Its just a fun little piece of inspiration to get in your inbox!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

19 comments:

  1. Fab-u-lous! Love those rounded corners :)
    I wouldn't mind a sofa like that IRL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's totally fabulous! I like how you put that desing together with the layers! Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color combination and of course your clean and simple creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me really tempted to buy this set, but pulling off a CAS design like you..........doubtful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrasting lines and the colors! It is very chic and modern. Makes me want to RUN to your house to chat on your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing color combo and I love those polka dots with that sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors..love the polka dots. I also like how you rounded opposite corners. Everytime I see this set I want it. Now who's the enabler? haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simple & modern design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nothin' better than a polka dot couch!! so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I need a polka dotted couch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo fun Laurie! Great classic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color combination, and your polka dot couch! Going back to the 60's or was that 70's! Adorable!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now wouldn't a couch like that in real life be fun!! I love it! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! Love that layout and of course the polka dotted couch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combination! That couch is perfect for paper piecing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your polka dotted couch! CAS perfection my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE LOVE LOVE that polka dotty couch!!! I totally need one of those for my house!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS