7/13/11

DeNami Product Spotlight


Welcome to this weeks DeNami Product Spotlight! This week we are showcasing the Large Bold Hibiscus!  This is a gorgeous stamp and really so versatile!  Go check out the rest of the DT gals to see some amazing cards!  My project today is a quick and simple layout!  GASP...I know right?  I used to scrapbook...A LOT...a long time ago!  Now its just the occasional page now and then!  I thought this stamp would make a cute background!  So here it is....

IMG_1549_edited-1

I lined up the stamp on the corner of the white to match the flower behind it in the background!  I was able to use a DeNami sentiment too..."Smile"...so perfect for these pictures!  As you can see...Brody is not smiling!  LOL!

IMG_1550_edited-1

Stop by the DeNami store and pick this flower up for 10% off!  It's a must have for your collection!  

I am so happy you came by today!  I have to say Thank you again for the continued supports for Gallery Idol!  There is still time to vote if you haven't yet!  The polls close at Noon on Thursday!  You can click HERE or use the widget on the sidebar here!  All the emails and comments have been amazing!  I am one lucky girl! :)

16 comments:

  1. Very cute layout with the hibiscus flower stamp! Love the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how cute Laurie! What a great idea with those big flowers! Such a cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what cuties!! Love the CAS layout! And your handwriting is gorgeous. Hmmm, potential scripty stamp line in your future??? I'd buy em'. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! I have lots of pictures like that of my kids! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this layout, Laurie, It really showcases the beauty of the stamp without taking away from the cuteness of the pictures! (I know I've told you this before, but you kids are DARLING) Way to rock this stamp out, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo this is the first LO I've seen on your blog and i love it, the overlapped flower is genius:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this flower stamp Laurie and I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEK! I love how simply pretty this is Laurie! Especially the one flower that overlaps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING layout Laurie!!! Love your use of the hibiscus! Your kids are precious!!! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful layout Laurie! Those kids of yours are just adorable and I can't wait to see them in just over a week! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this page!! It is so adorable!! Beautiful colors and stamping! Sweet, sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout, such cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! LOVE that big, bold flower, but that coral color is truly the star of the show! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS