Paulina asked us recently to share some of our favorite DeNami stamps! And of course, I already had mine picked out! I love so many of the stamps but there are a few I go back to when making a quick and simple card!
So here are a few of my top picks!
- Elegant Floral Stamp Set-I am also a huge fan of the Petit Fours! These are again, a great way to make your own patterned paper! Being able to coordinate your paper with your main image is a bonus! You don't have to hunt down the right colors for the background, you can just make your own! I love that!
- Scalloped Square-I absolutely LOVE the (E91) Scalloped Square! SO many possibilities! I love that it can be stamped in a light color with a sentiment over the top! It is such a great "grounding" image and then of course can be used for "build-your-own" patterned paper!
- Small Stitched Square-Next, I can't narrow it down to one, so I will just say I love all the stitched and dotted squares and circles! I love the way these stamps give a border to a punched out shape and a frame to a small image! This gives great dimension when you can punch the shapes out and pop them up on your project!
- DeNami Ribbon-DeNami's selection of ribbon is fantastic! The grosgrain ribbon makes the best bows!!
- Heart Flower Trio-My most favorite image so far is (J104) Heart Flower Trio! This image is gorgeous, versatile and fun! It makes the most beautiful CAS cards when paired with just about any sentiment!
- DeNami Buttons-And I am a button junky so, I totally love their selection! They match so well with their cardstock and ribbons!
So now I have several cards using a few of my favorite things....
And here is one more using the Heart Flower Trio! This is such a versatile stamp! I just love it! I know you will see lots more with this image! :)
I know you have already seen this one before, but I have to share it again! It is one of my favorite using the Scalloped Square and the Small stitched square!
You can click on any of the links above or click HERE to go straight to the DeNami store to pick up some of these amazing stamps!
So thank you for coming by today and checking out my favorite things! Hope you have all had a great week! See you soon!