12/25/10

Merry Christmas!

Since I can't send out individual cards to each of my blogging friends, I thought I would post my card here....GASP....what?  No...I didn't make my own cards this year!  Shutterfly did!  I was to busy making everyone elses!  :)
So here is this years card....

Joy Sage Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create modern Christmas photo cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas Day filled with Love, Family and Friends!  Most of all remember Jesus is the real reason for this season!  May His Love and Presence fill you to overflowing and bring you
the most Joyous Christmas ever!
   

12 comments:

  1. Very lovely family photo, Laurie. I have received a few of these Shutterfly cards this year and they are such nice quality photo cards.

    Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.

    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family photo Laurie. I don't blame you for going with Shutterfly! Have a wonderful Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, too. I'm always surprised that people seem to have it so together at Christmas when I can barely seem to get Christmas presents wrapped by Christmas morning! Ha. Love your card, though, even though Shutterfly helped a bit. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this card is awesome, Laurie! I love the colors, the layout and that photo is so fabulous of all of you!

    I'm SO with you on the card....I wish I would have thought to post mine on my blog! :)

    Wishing you and your beautiful family a very blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family Laurie. May you all have a happy and safe Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit late, but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.

    The photo of your family is beautiful.

    I'm glad I got to "meet" you this year. You've been a true inspiration. I always love to visit your blog.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice photo card! You have a beautiful family. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family you have Laurie! I hope you had a glorious Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful family to match the beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Laurie! I may have to go with a photo card next year....I like the b&w photo too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS