12/13/10

Another Happy Holidays...

I am starting this crazy busy week out running for sure! My sister and I just got back from a super fun weekend in Kansas City! We got to shop shop and more shop! I got to see my WOSFF, Barb where she works at the Scrapbook Page (LOVE that store!). We also did some shopping at the Legends...yes I love that place, too! And then on Sunday we went to the American Girl store...LOVE again! Can't wait till Rylee gets under the tree, Christmas morning! ;)

So anyway, just had a few minutes this morning before I start back on all of the other projects for the week! Here is a quick CAS DeNami creation...

IMG_8948_edited-1

I love these trees! There are too cute! AND I purchased a Stamp-a-ma-jig this morning with my 40% off HL coupon! Why didn't anyone tell me how fabulous this thing was? It takes stamping with rubber to a whole new world for me! (Yes I have never had one! I must have been hiding under a rock!)

IMG_8949_edited-1

The trees are colored with Copics and then sparkled with Stickles...love that stuff!  I used some Zig glue for the "snow" glitter at the bottom!

So that is it for today!  Hope you all have a fantastic week!  I may be back but I don't know for sure!  I have Grandparents Matinee tomorrow, school programs, Wednesday night church, Thursday more stuff...on and on!  I won't bore you with that list!  (I told you Rebecca....busy busy!)  Hope you have some down time this week to get crafty!  Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. This is darling, Laurie. I love how you put the focal point at the bottom instead of in the middle as one would typically do. The stickles and snow glitter along the bottom added just the right amount of sparkle. Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shopping weekend sounds like fun!

    I love this card Laurie. All the little details are beautiful - the glitter dot for the i, the two embossed lines, the glitter snow at the bottom. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I can't stamp with out my Stamp-a-ma-jig, and even with it I still sometimes can't line up my images! LOL Love your card & your stickles kick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this adorable CAS card Laurie! The touch of glitter at the very bottom is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect CAS card....I just love the font of that sentiment!

    I know how busy it is....I'm not done shopping yet! But I get a 3 day weekend to catch up and bake some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little card! That bow is just divine too! Congrats on your WCMD gallery win!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Laurie! Wish we could've made a connection, while you were in my neck of the woods. But I understand that the holidays are busy! Maybe another time ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little trees. The bow really looks good and I especially like the "snow" under the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never had a Stamp-a-ma-jig!!!! What? It's one of my top 5 tools, for sure. Glad you "discovered" it. And love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh...happiness for you! One day I'm going to meet you in KC :)!! Love your card...and I don't own a stamp-a-ma-jig...hhmmmm....!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card Laurie!!! Love the sparkly dots on the trees and "holidays".
    Funny thing about the stamp-a-ma-jig - I own one but have never used it!!! Now I'll have to try :) I bought mine on sale too thinking "I must have it"...then never used it - LOL! I'll use it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card Laurie! I love the little trees, the embossing and just the simplicity of it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Laurie!!! You do such beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the snow along the bottom and the line of trees!! So cute!! I've never figured out how to use a stamp-a-ma-jig, you'll have to show me sometime! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cute CAS card and I love DeNami. I introduced the stamp-a-mag-jig to my stamp club a couple of weeks ago and if we had them in the catty I could have sold 6!!! Why didn't we "think" of designing a tool like that???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Snow glitter, and stickles --- such fun! Glad you are enjoying your stamp-a-ma-jig. I'm lazy, total eye baller here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL... I panic if I can't find my SAMJ! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS