11/17/10

Shutterfly’s Holiday Card promotion

Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!
Yep it's true!  Click HERE to see how!!


I have used Shutterfly in the past for photo printing and have been very impressed!  The site is very user friendly and the shipping was super fast !  I haven't printed out holiday cards yet but I know that uploading will be really easy and from my experience in the past, the card will look great!!  They have lots of designs and sizes to choose from!  There are also multiple holiday's to pick from!  Click HERE to see the selection of Christmas cards!

Another great thing about Shutterfly, is the fact that if you are not 100% satisfied, they will replace your order or give you a full refund! 

Here are some links to some of Shutterfly's services:

I am excited to try out their personalized Calenders and of course the Holiday photo cards!  Now I am off to take a family picture!  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS