11/18/10

Just a note...

Stopping in with a quick one today! This is a card using a fantastic DeNami stamp! One stamp...easy peasy! I made this awhile back and forgot to post it! Good thing because I actually haven't sat down to make anything in quite some time! Some of you know from Facebook and the PTI forum, but my MIL and FIL are both in the hospital right now! Lots going on here which includes lots of stress! Today they are both doing much better! It is still so ironic that they are both in at the same time! That doesn't happen very often! Thank you to all of you who have sent emails and prayers! I really appreciate them! AND a quick apology to all my blog friends! I have been a horrible commenter once again! I have seen lots of beautiful creations but haven't had time to comment!  I hope to get some time to leave some love soon!  My reader is overflowing for sure!!

SO, back to the card....

IMG_8179

Very quick and simple! I just love that PTI IP plate! So fun!

IMG_8180

Had to throw in a quick one of my DS! He just loves the cats at Grandma's house! This was taken the night before she went to the hospital! We were all over there having dinner! He held this poor cat like a rag doll and the cat didn't seem to mind! He kept telling us how cute the cat was and giving it hugs! :)

IMG_8170

Thanks for coming by! Hope all is well out in blog-land! Have a great night!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love that picture! Love the cats face! Your song looks like you from the side...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your MIL and FIL! I hope they both make a speedy recovery, and I hope you can take the time for yourself that you need, too.

    Your card is almost as adorable as your little guy! ;) So glad you shared both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love the PTI plate! Hope everyone feels better soon. Take care of yourself. Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your MIL is recovering well, Laurie!
    I love that photo of your DS with the cat. So adorable!
    Gorgeous card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear they are both doing okay! I hope things get back to normal for you soon! This is a lovely card Laurie! Love your LO and what you did with the stamps. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I some how CAS this is ..... that IP really takes it up a notch!!!! The cat photo is HYSTERICAL ....... I hope things are getting better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture of your son and the cat. Cute card! So glad to read your IL's are doing better. Hope life returns to 'normal' soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cute stamp Laurie! I love how the IPs really add just that right amount of detail just like on your card here!

    We need to catch up! My week has only gotten worse since I talked to you and now I'm having some surgery today. Miss talking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, that is a great image and it looks so nice with the embossed card base. Glad to hear that your inlaws are on the mend! Super cute photo of your DS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your family gets to feeling better...love the card! And the picture of your son with the cat...priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection! The movement of the swirls from the embossing perfectly mimic the swirls of heat coming from the drinks, LOVE that! I didn't know about your in-laws, but I'm glad to hear that they're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pic of your son and the cat are too cute!!!
    Sweet card, too, Laurie!
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 4 year old just said, thats cute with the kitty. I want to go and see that little boy and his kitty. How fun, love the card and the faimly picture as well.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brody looks so adorable in that picture! I had to show Dwight too! I love the Sunshine IP for this! It is perfect with the coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! And that photo of your little guy is darling! Will Santa be bringing any cats to your house this year???? I hope your MIL and FIL are doing okay! I'm terribly behind on my Google Reader too because we were out of town for the holiday. Trying to catch up little by little! You've been making some AMAZING creations, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS