9/04/10

Paper Dolls Challenge #20

OK so, I am back with another Green, Red and Black combo!  I know!!  I am hooked!  I guess it is just the whole back to school thing really!  So I decided this would be a fun Paper Dolls challenge this week!  Just to do something with a "school" theme!

I have also seen, lately, some of the cutest glossy accented apples!  So I had to try one too!  :) (I wish I could remember where I'd seen them so I could link them for you!) 

So here is another "back to school-ish" kinda card...

IMG_7210

I realize I didn't take the best pic of the apple, but I stamped it with PTI's Teacher Apple in Pure Poppy, added some scrappers floss for the stem and attached the leaf.  Then I stamped the Thank You from It's Official.  I cover the whole thing with Glossy Accents!  IRL it looks so fun!  :)  OH, I added a little highlight with my white gel pen too!

IMG_7212

That background stamp is from Hero Arts!  It gives the perfect "thank you" background!  Hope you like it!  Thanks for looking!



And a supply list JUST for Amy...

Supplies

Stamps: PTI's Teachers Apple, It's Official, Polka Dot Basics II, Hero Arts Thank you background
Paper: PTI's Ripe Avocado, True Black, Pure Poppy and White CS, Palette Landscape
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow
Misc: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch, Scrappers Floss, Silver Pearls, Foam Tape

24 comments:

  1. Oh Laurie this is so darn cute!!! The Thank You stamp is just perfect and I SO love the colors. And who are you trying to kid ...... Amy may have asked but we were ALL wondering....... we all re read your posts to see if there is a hint somewhere and we were all hoping for this day because all of your work is SO AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the color combo and the polkadots in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper card, Laurie! So sweet!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great..love the glossy accents...never tried them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great love the little apple sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - love the shiny apple. I picked up some Glossy Accents just the other day and now I'm going to have to try some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Laurie, colours are perfect and I love that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these 'back to school-y' cards! I don't have kids, but I still love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too fun! I am in love with all of the elements and that color scheme is fabulous! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the supply list. I am one of those too that need to purchase everything to make a card as beautiful as this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I, really, need to get out my apple stamps, again! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I'm from Kansas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great thank you card!! Love the background and the cute little apple!! Excellent as always!! I have to try this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I love apple cards! I also really like that thank you background! It's perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Laurie, I love the stem and leaf! I may even have to case this for my 1st grader's new teacher if that's ok with you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally fabulous girl! I am wishing I got that set. Next week is teacher appreciation week here. I dont have anything to work with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the color combo, too. I am finishing my teacher cards and am going to try this combo. I love that background stamps - perfect. Great card. Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Laurie! Love the thank you definition background stamp, and your glossy apple!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I love the design, and that apple looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehe....Yay!!! You did it!! It wasn't hard now was it? :) Thanks for posting the supplies!

    Love your teacher card....going to have to CASE!! I haven't used Glossy Accents in like forever....not sure if the stuff will even come out of the bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought I commented on this, but I suppose not. I live the colors and that apple is so cute! I really like the background stamp, too. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally cute card Laurie!!! Perfect for the challenge and you know I l.o.v.e these fabbo pearls on top :)!!! Have a wonderful long weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sooo cute and adorable. Love the clean look. Sooo pretty! LOVE IT!!! :) :) :) :) Hope your enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Great colors!!! I like a supply list, too!! That way I am more easily enabled! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS