9/06/10

Clean and Simple Sketch #106

My friend Jen really turned me on to using sketches recently! She has a FAB binder that she organized and has a section for sketches! So I thought I should give them a try too!

One sketch site that she has used several times is Clean and Simple Stamping! They have great sketches so I am giving my first one a try today! Here is their sketch....


And here is my take on the sketch...

IMG_7230

I just love these cloud dies!  So fun! 

IMG_7231

Hope all is going well with you!  Have a great day!!



Supplies (All PTI unless noted)

Stamps: Up up and Away, Up Up and Away Sentiments
Paper: Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, True Black
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow
Misc: Red Glitter Balls, White Felt (Hobby Lobby), Copic Markers, Cloud Dies

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Laurie .... I cannot believe i had that stamp set out yesterday and I even stamped the rainbow but then life happened :) So beautiful and I DO love the rounded top corner it really gives it such a soft look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really good job with this sketch. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laurie!!! Another gorgeous creation :) Looking at this card just makes me happy! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sweet. This card is totally YOU Laurie...I love the glittery pompoms (or whatever they are!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect use of the sketch! Love the soft stamped bg and those felty, fuzzy clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just SO cute! I love the fluffy clouds and the clouds on the bkg. Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic take on the sketch! I just LOVE soft blue with bright red! And those clouds and glitter brads are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a GREAT take in the sketch. Such a cute card and the red glitter balls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Laurie!! Clean and simple is SO HARD for me and you make it look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute!! makes me think of the wizard of oz....the glittery balls being dorothy's shoes and somewhere over the rainbow:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I'd just love to touch those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really nice - love the clouds - in fact I just ran across some cloud diecuts that I had "stashed" - will have to get them out and see what I can do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Laurie! I heart those clouds sooo much and I love how you used them for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that sketch and I ADORE your card, it's perfectly WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make it look so easy! I love the clouds on the base...the red sentiment panel...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow laurie!! what a perfect take on the sketch. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS