OH my goodness, my new blog friend Sue has passed on this award to me! What a fun little surprise! She is super talented and I just love looking at all of her gorgeous creations!
We both have little Rylee's too! So fun!
Thank you Sue!
So now I am supposed to share something I like about myself..hmmmm? Well, I love that I have such a great family! I have the best husband, Lynn and 2 fantastic kiddos! I am so lucky be able to stay home with them and have them with me every day!
Now I have to share a photo....
This is a fun one of my kids at Tanganyika Wildlife Area! They loved it! And I loved the photo opps! :)
Next, I have to pass this on to 5 bloggers! This is a hard one for me because
I have SO many I go to everyday!!
1. Jen -She got me into stamping so many years ago and has become a great friend! We are lucky
enough to live 5 minutes from each other and she totally understands this crazy hobby!
2. Amy -Another fantastic blogger and friend! We are both nurses and paper-crafters and it
is nice to have those things in common! We can talk "shop" and understand each other! :)
3. Barb -A wonderful friend, who is ridiculously talented and can tango with a Copic marker
which always makes my jaw drop!
4. Dana-This gal is super sweet and talented! She always has amazing words of encouragement and always
blows me away with her attention to detail! She is always such a source of inspiration!
5. Sue Ann-Just one of the most fun blog friends/commenter's/creative people! I have had so much fun
getting to know her through blog land! She makes me laugh everyday and
I love having her out there...in my computer, right Sue Ann?
And I know I was only supposed to do 5 but I had to pass this on to Keva too! She is just so sweet and very creative! She is good at enabling me I think! hehe! ;)
I could really pass this on to all 200+ blogs in my reader! I have everyone in there for a reason....there are so many inspiring blogs out there!
So thanks again to Sue! I appreciate you thinking of me! Hope everyone has a great day!