5/10/10

Graduation....already?

Stoppin' in with a quick graduation card!  I have had ALOT of orders for grad cards and I just love this set and am so glad I got in just in time!  This one uses our local school colors!  I have orders for Baylor, CSU, Jayhawks just to name a few....so having this perfect set with some school color coordinated cardstock helps out alot! 

 I colored the stars and the tassel with a Stardust Gel Pen for some sparkle....thus the grayish tint in the picture!

Thanks for coming by today!  Hope its a good one!

14 comments:

  1. Nice! I love the CAS style of this card. I've got to get my set out for a graduation we have this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you getting all the card orders.. good for you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clean, sophisticated card!! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice graduation card! I'd love to see it in KU colors though! LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Laurie... but I have to say that I would much rather see it in KSU purple, and NOT blue & red ;) Great 'grown up' card, and could be for a girl or guy... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, I just received this set. Can't wait to use it. You did a nice job, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Glad you are getting a lot of use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome graduation card, Laurie! I love that design--simple but so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really classy card Laurie, I just love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card chick. I had that graduation stamp and thought "what would I ever do with that little cap??". Well thanks for the inspiration girly! It's too cute with the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the clean lines and strong colors. This is a great graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful, classic grad card, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just awesome! I be definitely be CASEing this!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS