3/20/10

Happy Mail!

Don't you love it when you get happy mail? This is something other than a bill, junk mail, ads, etc! In this case, it was my PTI order!

I got Beautiful Blooms II and the dies in this order and so, of course, I had to jump in and make something!

I started out with Beyond Basic Borders and made the bottom and worked my way up! Thought it worked out for a nice Springy card!



Which by the way reminds me! Stop back by on Monday for a fantastic Spring Blog Hop with me and some of my very good friends! We will be sharing some more spring time projects with you!

Hope your day is a good one!



Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Beyond Basic Borders, Signature Greetings and Beautiful Blooms II
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Spring Rain, Spring Moss
Paper: DCWV Orange, White CS, Raspberry Fizz
Misc: Light Blue Saddle Stitch Ribbon, MS Glitter, PTI Md Scallop Die, Flower dies

15 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL bright and cheery card... LOVE the fatty scallops and the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some happy mail yesterday! Thank you!! As usual, your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your layered flower! I think it turned out great especially with that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Love that colour combination and that flower is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, you have some cute little cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I was able to purchase this die set on release night but the BBII stamp set wasn't working. I wanted the dies more so tomorrow they arrive and I get to play too! Love this card, so happy. Great color choices, too. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really fun card! I love your color combo. Can't wait to play with that flower set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great spring colors! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! I love the flower. I am waiting for mine to come in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute, bright, happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute flower! Love the glittery center!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Laurie, I just love your flower. So great! Love the big, fat scallop too. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO pretty, I just love that colorful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes, I love happy mail and this card is very happy! Awesoem cheerful colors, great use of BBII, and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like how fun this card is! The colors, designs, textures and dimension all make this a fantastic card! I smile just looking at it and whoever gets this beautiful card will definitely be getting some HAPPY MAIL!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS