8/14/09

Paper Wings Sketch

I have a super fun job every other Wednesday of coming up with a sketch for the Paper Wings Sketch Motivational! I love working with Heather's sketches and she has provided so much inspiration with her's that I just thought how fun it would be to do and so here I am. This is actually my 5th or so sketch over at Paper Wings! I really have fun with these! You can check out the Paper Wings Gallery HERE for lots of great "Angel Made" inspiration!

So here is sketch # SK09...

This is a 5x5 card using TAC's Scarlet, Black and White Ultrasmooth! I just love these cardstocks! They are so thick and all around wonderful! (For those of you who have cardstock addictions, you know exactly what I am talking about!)



I used TAC's new set Cute Curliques. It is a fabulous set and makes wonderful patterned paper! A fantastic friend pointed out to me just how great this stamp set really is!! Thanks soooo much for sharing D!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a GREAT Friday!!

On a quick side note, today is my little B's 1st birthday!! I am so excited!! We are going to have a Tonka Truck party on Sunday! I will have to post the invitations I made sometime soon!


7 comments:

  1. Laurie -super sketch! I hadn't paid attention over on Paperwings but I'll look for them now. :) Your card is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT SO MUCH, I love the curliques set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, and GREAT card Laurie!! So elegant.

    Tell little B happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your little one - WOW the 1st..oh how I remember that time! LOVE your card - that's one of my favorite color combos - so elegant and fun! Great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this card! love that color combo and this design is beyond fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch and card are so cool!! I think I'll have to case this...

    Hope the party was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I was so blessed as to receive this gorgeous work of art...thank you SOOOO much

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS