Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunday Stroll and more...

Here are three more cards I made for the catalog! The stamp set is called Sunday Stroll and is a new one in the TAC catalog! I used Miss Moxie paper for the bright color palette in these first 2 cards!




This stamp is from the Friendship Stamps set. I think it made a really fun birthday card! I used Miss Moxie here, too, and added the little ruffle at the bottom for some pop!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is off to a great start!

6 comments:

LadybugSue said...

Such cute cards. Love the papers too. Thanks for sharing

Michelle said...

great cards - ADORE the bday card!! Will have to try the ruffle.

Jewels said...

Those are super cute, Laurie!

Sandy said...

Fun cards!!!

Barb said...

Very cute!! LOVE the last one with the ruffle... great detail :)

Sarah said...

So bright and fun!! I'm really liking the Sunday Stroll set.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS